12.23.2011

Day 182, 183 & 184

As you have noticed I have not posted anything from the past two days (Wednesday & Thursday).  Like I mentioned in my last full post, its been a very busy week.  I simply have not had the free time to sit down and write something up.  The reason I am right now is because Brady and I are pretty much locked in my room with a case of the stomach flu.  Lets just say that last night was not fun.  Brady very rarely gets sick so to see him throwing up non stop was sad.  This darn thing started with Charlotte and Lily on Wednesday and now looks to have moved to us.  The good news is they only had it for a day!  So Dawn doesn't want us coming out of the room to prevent anyone else getting sick again.  Plus she was up all night deep cleaning the house.  I pray that she doesn't get it as its not fun!  Looks like I will get plenty of internet time in today!

Till next time......

1 comment:

  1. I can remember a Christmas Day when you were Charlotte's age...you were so sick. I think the girls take after you with the their asthma. I should find that picture, you didn't look too happy. I hope everyone get better for Christmas!
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete