12.15.2011

Day 176

It was another simple non exciting day for me (Thursday).  Dawn was working in the office today so I had the house all to myself!  It makes for a nice change every once in a while.  We all know that Thursdays are clean day, so with the house to myself I was able to get everything cleaned pretty quickly with no interruptions.  Once I was done cleaning I laid on the couch in the clean/quiet house and did nothing.  It was awesome!

We did get a package from Grammy that had some of her peanut butter-scotch squares in it.  I have not had those in probably 5+ years so it was an awesome treat.  They kids loved them as well!  Thanks Grammy!!!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  PB&J Sandwich
  • Dinner:  Mongolian Beef and White Rice
  • Dessert:  Peanut Butter-Scotch Squares (Grammy sent some)
  • Exercise:  House Cleaning (2 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment