12.07.2011

Day 168

I was running a bit behind this morning and didn't have the time to cook eggs, so I decided to just make some toast.  Lunch was very small and easy as I made just one tamale.  Oh how I love those! 

Brady had a half day at school so I had to pick him up at 12:30pm.  Normally on half days they can purchase a Jamba Juice (fruit smoothies) on their way out.  Brady lives for these half days because of these smoothies.  However today he came walking out with nothing but a sad look on his face.  He said that Jumba Juice didn't come today so I had to do something and that something was getting ice cream.  With that said my diet had to be put on hold for a few minutes so I could enjoy some ice cream with my buddy.  Oh and just for the record it was Baskin Robbins Winter White Chocolate.  The best!!

For dinner I made spaghetti with a meat sauce and we all enjoyed that with some corn and garlic bread.  Boy did that hit the spot, and I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.  That's of course if I don't go with a tamale again.  After dinner the kids wanted to watch Home Alone 2 so I made some popcorn and we all shared it during the movie.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast (2) & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Tamale (1)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Ice Cream (1 scoop)
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti, Corn and Garlic Bread (1 slice)
  • Dessert:  Popcorn
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  D (Thanks ice cream, but it was worth it)

No comments:

Post a Comment