12.08.2011

Day 169

Normally on Thursdays the highlight of my day is cleaning the house.  However not today, it was Brady's holiday musical and play.  He played Thomas Jefferson and had a few lines.  All the kids were dressed up and did great.  They also sang a handful of songs and did some dancing.  Brady was great, really getting into all of it.  We couldn't have been more proud.  It was awesome!

Oh but not to worry I still cleaned the house and of course worked.  I normally clean the entire house including mopping in 2 hours, but today I got it all done in an hour and forty five minutes.  I was moving and sweating pretty good.  Good exercise!

As for my eating today, well I think it was pretty good.  Details below. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast (2) & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Tamale (1)
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2)
  • Exercise:  1.45 hours of house cleaning
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment