12.09.2011

Day 170

I forgot to post this yesterday because I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up till 1:30am.  Here is what I had to say....

It was a pretty busy day for me today, Dawn and the girls were off (Friday's) and I had work to do.  Its always a nice challenge to get work done when I have two kids running around the house.  The good thing about today was Dawn had a lunch date with a friend from high school, so her and the girls left the house for a few hours allowing me to get some stuff done.  I went with some toast again for breakfast and enjoyed every last bite.  The beginning of the week I was enjoying eggs, however needed a break and toast was the perfect fit.

I had some things I needed to do this afternoon so I used my lunch hour to get them done.  It took a little bit longer than an hour, but that's ok I will make up the time at some point.  Before heading out I put down a tamale as a quick lunch.

Dinner was not good, but I kept it under control.  We were babysitting a friends two girls so it was going to be a pizza night.  So like I said I kept it under control and only had 2 slices of pizza.  Yes two slices is pretty normal, however when you have a full box in front of you it can easily go from two to three or four.  So I think I did good.  The other good part is that since we watched their kids tonight, they are going to watch ours tomorrow night so Dawn and I can go out.  We would like to have a date night and do dinner and a movie, but need to take the time with no kids and go shopping.  We are getting closer to the big day and still have tons to do.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast (2) & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Orange
  • Lunch:  Tamale (1)
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese stick
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

1 comment:

  1. Bryan , "What the Heck Ray",... Its Christmas ,there is 3 more weeks to the New Year...Enjoy yourself with all the great food and family get togethers,and fun ,relax, no guilt feelings. This is absolutely the hardest time of the year to diet!!! SSSoo Head to Filbertos and get their Christmas Burrito!! Now on January 1 2012 .Go Big time!!Ya,Ya,WHo Wha, Look out!! here comes Bryan Rocky Balboa Running up the capitol steps ...Thats when you go for it...... Dad.

    ReplyDelete