12.05.2011

Day 166: 232 pounds

So I got on the scale this morning or the first time in a while and I was expecting to see a bad number.  However seeing 232 made me a little bit happy.  I'm not super happy but it is what it is, I will deal with it.  Plus its only 2 pounds away from getting back under 230 again. I really want to see the 220's again and am going to try very hard to get back there this week.  Can I do it, yes I can! 

I started off my day by cooking two eggs and enjoying them with some coffee.  Eggs are a great source of protein and are low in calories, carbs and fat.  I might have to roll with that for a few days, change it up a bit.  Dawn and I both took a little bit of an extended lunch so we could go get some things done without the kids.  On our way home we ran through Taco Bell for something quick, easy and more importantly cheap!  I went with two tacos and a bean burrito.  I know its not the best of lunch, but it could have been much worse. 

Dinner was some home cooking, well home crock pot cooking.  I had asked Dawn this morning I wanted her buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches.  I know what your thinking, Bryan eat something that's buffalo flavored!  Well I like these so much that I suffer through the "hot" factory.  The chicken cooks in a crock pot with a pack of dry ranch dressing and a bottle of Frank's Red Hot.  When its all done you shred the chicken, put it on a roll and enjoy.  I enjoyed one of those and a salad.  Dinner was awesome!  After dinner we packed up the van and went to look at Christmas lights.  Good times!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs & Coffee
  • Lunch:  2 Tacos & Bean Burrito (Taco Bell)
  • Dinner:  Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich & Salad
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  232 pounds
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment