12.04.2011

Day 165

I got to spend most of the day in a quiet house with just me.  It was awesome!  Dawn took the kids to watch Rylee's cheerleading performance over in Glendale at 9am.  After that was over they all went out to lunch and didn't get home till about 1:30pm.  After they left I went and got my self a coffee and bagel and returned home to watch some football. 

It was freezing out and I was sick of eating out, so for lunch I headed to the freezer and got me a hot pocket.  It was some turkey, cheese and bacon in a pretzel type bread.  Surprisingly it was good.  I continued to watch football while enjoying my very gourmet meal.  I was also flipping back and forth to the golf tournament with hopes of seeing Tiger Woods win for the first time in over a year.  Sure enough a bride on the 18th got him that win.  It was pretty awesome to see him pumped up after #17 and then winning on #18.

Not to get to far off subject, but in case your wondering, yes I'm a big fan of Tiger Woods.  I have been a fan since the day he came into the PGA tour.  There are lots of great players out there, but in my opinion there is no one better then him when he is on his game.  Now I don't agree at all with all his personal issues and what he did a while back.  However that's his personal life and his business and besides I don't watch his personal life on NBC every Sunday.  I watch and care about what he does on the golf course and for the game of golf.  Everyone deserves a second chance and I'm glad to support him in his journey back to the top.

So now back to me.  After lunch we all just sat around the house and relaxed.  Dawn made dinner about 4:45pm because I was playing softball tonight at 6pm.  I was able to get a quick small plate down before having to leave.  It hit the spot!  As for softball, well it was about 45 degrees out with a lite breeze, but it was still a lot of fun because we got the victory.  However I'm pretty sure I wont be able to feel my legs tomorrow form all the running I did.  Running on dirt in softball shoes when its freezing out is not a good combo. 

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and really have no idea what its going to say.  I know that I have not been very good with my eating habits and lack of exercise.  However I also know that I have not been that bad.  So we will see, but either way tomorrow will make the start of a new week.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee & Bagel
  • Lunch:  Hot Pocket
  • Afternoon Snack:  Popcorn
  • Dinner:  Hamburger Helper Meal (Italian Pasta Shells), Green Beans and Biscuits
  • Exercise:  Softball (1 hour)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment