12.03.2011

Day 164

I took Lily to dance this morning so my breakfast was just an iced coffee from Dunkin on our way.  Trust me, this is a perfect breakfast in my books just because I love their coffee and could probably have it for ever meal.  After getting home from dance I did some laundry (folded and put away) and then relaxed and watched some golf on TV.

Our supply of food is getting thing and I was to lazy to make any lunch so I went and got some cheeseburgers and tacos from Jack In The Box.  Not healthy, but quick, easy and yummy.  After lunch came time for a Christmas movie so I put on Home Alone.  The kids love it and so do I, it never gets old.  Gotta love Christmas movies!

We got a few hours off from the kids tonight as Dawn's parents watched them so we could get some shopping done.  Its always a nice break.  Dinner was a quick drive thru at Wendy's between stores.  Gotta love this time of year, always on the go.

Next weigh in day will be Monday.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee
  • Lunch:  Tacos (3) from Jack In The Box
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2) from Wendy's
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment