12.16.2011

Day 177

I had today off and boy am I glad as it was a very busy day.  From the minute I woke up till about 4pm I was going full speed.  We needed to get our stuff mailed out to our out of town families and today was the cutoff with hopes of getting it there by Christmas.  Getting everything wrapped, boxed up and going to the UPS store was very time consuming that I took the day off.

Tomorrow we celebrate Christmas with Dawn's grandma and her Dad's side of the family.  We used to do it on Christmas Eve, however with all the families growing over the years it has been easier to do it the week before.  So needless to say Dawn and I had plenty of stuff to do tonight to get ready for that like make devil eggs, wrap gifts and do laundry to name a few.

Well that's about it for today, it was a crazy one!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Chinese Food (Small plate)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Peanut Butter-Scotch Square (1)
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2) and Chicken Wings (3)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

No comments:

Post a Comment