12.13.2011

Day 174: 232 pounds

Yup I'm still at the same weight I was last time I weighed myself.  I guess that's not a bad thing considering the time of year it is.  Just being able to maintain my weight during this time of year should be the goal. 

Another thing I wanted to mention is that one year ago today, December 13th 2010, I started a diet because I was sick of my weight.  Dawn and I started it together and were focused on making it work.  We did great at it for a few months, however it then slowed down just like any diet does.  It was then on June 23rd that I started this Journey to beak the 200 pond mark.  Because I'm a huge nerd I still have the details from that day in a spreadsheet.  I weighed 255 pounds!  With what my current weight is I'm proud to know that I have been able to keep off the 23 pounds during the past year.  However since I started my current diet/journey I have currently lost 13 pounds.  It was at one point 20 pounds, but I have gone back up by 7 pounds over the past few months.  I don't plan on making this a habit and know for a fact I can get to my goal of breaking 200 by my 35th Birthday! 

As for today, well it rained all day long!  I'm not kidding, I think it might have stopped for about 10 minutes but that's about it.  My yard looks like a flood zone and all the streets look like mini lakes or running rivers.  its crazy!  Its kind of hard to get outside and be active when its raining non stop.  I hope it clears up soon.

Daily Recap:

Breakfast:  Toast (2) & Coffee

Lunch:  Tamale (1)
Dinner:  Chicken Sandwich & Fries (from Chick fi A)
Exercise:  n/a
Weight:  232 pounds
Grade:  C-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryan, enjoy the rain as much as you can because you know what is coming in a few months.:)

    ReplyDelete