12.20.2011

Day 181

Busy, busy, busy day yet again for me.  I have a feeling that its going to be like this for the rest of this week and into next week.  If I cant keep up with it, might just shut it down for the next week and say my blog is on vacation until the holidays are over.  However I will try to keep up on it.

I had today off from work so I used the time to get some shopping down for Dawn.  Like my previous posts mentioned I have slacked off in shopping for her.  I got a little bit done and hopefully can finish everything up tomorrow or Thursday. 

Tonight we met up with Ashley, Brett and kids at the Zoo for some Zoo Lights.  Its a yearly tradition for us that the kids live for.  We were lucky that it wasn't that cold, however because it was pretty nice out I think everyone in the valley had the same idea.  It was packed, but still a lot of fun.

That's about it for today.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Cereal & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Pita Sandwich
  • Dinner:  Cheeseburger (1 - McDonald's)
  • Exercise:  Lots of walking via shopping and at the Zoo
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

2 comments:

  1. We got a great xmas card from Ashley and family. Thank you ,you guys...Glen and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Bryan...very busy this time of year! So, just enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas!
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete