12.06.2011

Day 167

I woke up determined to have a good day today and to stay focused on my eating.  I really want to be back under 230 by the end of this week and in order to do that I need to stay focused.  I'm not going to lie, its not easy this time of year to diet.

Just like yesterday I made two eggs for breakfast and enjoyed them with some coffee.  I had a busy morning so I didn't get around to eating lunch till about 1pm.  For lunch I heated up some leftover buffalo chicken from last night and made one small sandwich.  The good thing about eating that is it forces me to drink a few water bottles because of the "heat" factor.  After lunch Dawn and I headed over to her work so she could pick up some fresh tamales from a lady she works with.  Her mom makes them this time of year and sells them so we got 2 dozen.

As for dinner, yup tamales, two of them. 

I did sneak in a few oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert.  We do a family Secret Santa thing and last night ours delivered some homemade cookies.  I could easily eat all of them, but will be limit myself to one or two per day.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  2 eggs & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (leftover)
  • Dinner: 2 tamales
  • Dessert:  Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (few)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment