12.10.2011

Day 171

I got lots done today so it was a great day.  The only bad thing to come from the day was our garage door breaking.  The kids all wanted donuts for breakfast and I knew that meant I could get some coffee so I went to pick some up before Lily's dance class.  Brady and I took Lily to dance while Dawn stayed home with Charlie.  I wanted to take her so Brady and I could go to Dicks Sporting Goods to check out a few things.  So right after we left the house Dawn called me to tell me she heard a loud noise in the garage.  When she went out to check she saw that the spring/coil had snapped.  When this happens you cant even manually open the door because its to heavy.  At least my car was outside because the van is stuck till it gets fixed.  Speaking of getting it fixed, that's the best part.  I don't have to pay for it!  I called my buddy/landlord Gary ("Hello Bryan!") and he came out this afternoon to take a look.  He said he would have someone come fix it asap.  He's an awesome landlord!

Since my car was going to be the main car of the family for a few days I decided to clean it up really nice.  It had been a long time since I cleaned it.  I take it to the car wash place down the road because they can get it done pretty quick.  However it needed a Bryan clean this time, inside and out.  I spent a good 3 hours on it.  It was awesome, and it was some great exercise.  During the process I had to eat some lunch and went with a slice of leftover pizza.  

Since we watched our friends kids last night they were taking ours tonight so we could go out and get some Christmas shopping done.  It was perfect.  Before we got busy with shopping we got some dinner at Paradise Bakery.  I had the chicken walnut salad sandwich and a side of broccoli & cheese soup.  Its one of my favorites.  It hit the spot.  

Tomorrow morning I'm playing in a golf tournament so you better believe it that coffee will be on the menu.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee & Donut (1, Maple Frosted)
  • Lunch:  Pizza (1 slice)
  • Dinner:  Chicken Walnut Salad Sandwich and Broccoli & Cheese soup
  • Exercise:  Cleaned my car of 3 hours
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment