12.02.2011

Day 163

Friday was a pretty crazy day for me mainly because on Friday's the girls are off and don't go to the sitters.  Normally Dawn is here as well to help out with them as she has Friday's off, but she had some things to do and was not home.  This left me with two kids that were out of control all while trying to get work done.  It was tons and tons of fun!

After Dawn and Brady were home the idea of going out to dinner came up and I quickly said YES!  I needed to get out of the house for a few hours.  We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Chandler.  Its attached to the mall so after we were done we went inside and walked around for a little bit.  We spent most of our time in the Lego store.  I, I mean the kids love that store! 

Once we got home we made some popcorn and watched some TV before falling asleep on the couch.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Morning Snack:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Cheese Crisp
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti with meatballs and sausage
  • Dessert:  Popcorn
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryan ,,,whens the next Weight in? The little lights arn't twinkling Clark!!! ....Dad

    ReplyDelete