12.19.2011

Day 180

It was a pretty boring day for me today, then again Mondays are always boring.  There is only one good thing about Mondays this time of year and that's Football.  I was looking forward to tonight's game all day because in both my fantasy leagues I was winning heading into the game.  Sure enough I held on to win both games so I will now be playing for the Championship in both leagues.  I'm like a kid in a candy store with excitement!  Wish me luck!

Other than football, the only other thing on my mind is that we are only 6 days away from Christmas.  I have not done any shopping for Dawn, but know what I need to get.  I have tomorrow off so I plan to get as much done as possible if not all of it.  As for the kids, well Dawn and I have done really good about getting everything done with time to spare and we are almost there.  There are still a few things left that we need to get that I should be able to get tomorrow.  We will then be done.

I tried to really watch what I ate today mainly because the past weekend was a bad one and plus I'm getting sick of eating out.  I know its that time of year and I'm sure there will be more nights when we eat out, however I wanted to prevent it today and we did.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Cereal & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Hot Pocket (love them)
  • Dinner:  Cheeseburger (1) and Hot dog (1) - I grilled out!
  • Dessert:  Few Holiday Snacks =)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment