6.29.2011

Day 7

Today the letter of the day was W.  W is for Wendesday and Work from home!

So it was just me and the girls this morning as Dawn headed out to work about 6:30 and Brady was out working with Poppy.  Because they get up and out so early he spent the night last night.  I cant wait to hear how many pool's he "accidentally" fell into while helping Poppy clean.  Before sitting down and really getting into work I cleaned up the house, made some beds and of course made some breakfast.  This mornings menu was two egg whites, an apple and bottle of water.  Breakfast A+!

My morning snack consisted of doing a 100 crunches.  Its great when you work form home and can take a few minutes to do whatever, in this case situps!  I'm pretty sure I would get funny looks if I dropped to the ground at work and started to do situps.

For lunch I made another Chinese Chicken salad as we had some left overs form last night.  I ate right about the time the DBacks game was starting.  Whats better then working form home, watching day baseball and eating a great salad!  I then had a hard boiled egg for my afternoon snack and did another 50 crunches.  As I was doing my situps a Jack-In-The-Box commercial came on for a new "Big Chicken" sandwich combo with curly fries.  I wanted to eat the TV screen!  I could not stop thinking about their food, tacos, egg rolls, jumbo jacks, breakfast jacks, iced coffee the list goes on.  I thought about going and letting the air out of my tires just in case I felt the urge to leave. 

Dawn went to pick up Brady from her parents after she got out of work and had to help them with some computer stuff so they ate dinner there.  So I got to host a dinner date for my girls!  It was awesome and let me tell ya very gourmet!  Lily wanted a peanut butter sandwich.  It had to be chunky (takes after me) and no jelly.  Charlotte had some chicken and cheese and both girls had some fruit.  As for me, I made a turkey sandwich with cheese, lettuce and onion.  I held back from putting any mayo or mustard on it as well.  I washed it all down with water.  I was hoping to get out and go for a walk and possible light run, however I started to get a sore throat this afternoon and my nose was getting plugged by 7pm.  So I decided to just relax on the couch the rest of the night.  I promise to everyone and myself that my exercise will get moving.  However aside from the lack of more exercise I'm very happy with how my eating habits are going.  This is for sure not easy, but I'm getting used to it more and more every day.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Two egg whites & Apple
  • Lunch:  Chinese Chicken Salad & Orange
  • Afternoon Snack:  Hard Boiled Egg
  • Dinner:  Turkey sandwich on wheat bread with cheese, lettuce and onions (no mayo, etc)
  • Exercise:  150 crunches
  • Bonus:  No coffee or soda.
  • Grade: B (need more exercise)

No comments:

Post a Comment