6.28.2011

Day 6

I woke up extra tired this morning as we had a long night at the baseball game.  I don't even remembering hearing my alarm go off.  However I think I have permanently zoned that out as I never here it.  But the funny thing is I still hit snooze somehow (haha).  I wont lie the thought of coffee from DD's was the first thing in my mind when I stood up.  But once I got going I felt fine.  I did however found myself behind schedule yet again this morning but did have time to pack my lunch and grab an orange and watter bottle before leaving.  Dawn made it to the store yesterday so she stocked up.  We buy those small cuttie oranges, the kids love them and they are very easy to eat on the go and are great for you.  I ate that and drank the water on my way to work.

With only 3 days left in the month/quarter it means busy days for me at work.  Again this keeps my mind focused on work and not snacks!  When its a slow and boring day you can easily find yourself wanting to snack on anything in sight.  Today was not one of those days.
Lunch came and went pretty quickly.  Around 2pm I looked at the time and said "wow, its already 2pm, I need to eat".  I heated up my grilled chicken breast, filled up my water, went back to my desk and inhaled it!  It hit the spot and did the trick.

I got home from work about 6:15pm and Dawn had dinner ready to go.  She made home made Chinese Chicken Salads.  They were great!  Dinner was that, another orange and water.    After dinner I had more work to do, but did get some time to relax on the couch for an hour.  I watched Master Chef and wanted to eat everything they were cooking.  I am glad they were cooking dinner meals not deserts.  Because I had more work to do I was unable to get out and do some good exercising.  I did however do 125 crunches, hey I'm improving little by little.

Overall the day was awesome.  I ate great all day and didn't have nearly as many cravings as in the past.  I will add that its starting to get easier when at work to not want to snack.  I will face a huge challenge tomorrow as I work from home on Wednesdays.  With a freshly stocked house of food I will for sure be tested to stay strong.  Wish me luck.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Orange & Water Bottle
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast & 1 Orange (Small).
  • Afternoon Snack: None
  • Dinner: Chinese Chicken Salad (home made) & water
  • Exercise:  125 crunches
  • Bonus:  No soda, coffee or beer.
  • Grade:  B (could have been an A had I done more exercising)

No comments:

Post a Comment