6.26.2011

Day 4

Its day 4 and I have yet to weigh myself since day one.  I’m not sure when it will come, but it could be soon. So stayed tuned!

I woke up just before 9am and was starving.  Could it be a result of being up till 1am last night?  I did think about making more hard boiled eggs, but ended up going with some Oatmeal with fresh fruit (apples, raisins and craisins).  It was yummy.

I ate a quick lunch at 1:30 before heading out to my in-laws (I love Sunday dinners and family time).  The egg salad needed to be finished as it really only can last a day or two before you have to toss it.  I only had ½ a sandwich, and it was a perfect fill till dinner.

We hung out at Bill and Donna’s for a few hours before heading out to Joe’s BBQ with all the family.  I did however enjoy two bottles of water while watching Teen Wolf and Swingers.  We ended up eating dinner around 5:30pm and I had a nice big plate of protein.  Grilled chicken breast and pulled pork with just a little bit of sauce on it (no bread).  My side dish was their awesome baked beans.  Tasty beverage you ask, yup water again.

Tomorrow night the Indians come to town to play the DBacks and we will be going to game to watch Louis.  Of course I will be pulling for the DBacks to win, however it will be awesome to see him have a few good games.  Aside from the game, the challenge will be just being in the ballpark surrounded by all that great food. I should be able to hold off on having beer, but nachos, oh man thats going to be tough.  

Daily Recap:

·         Breakfast:  Oatmeal with fresh fruit.
·         Lunch:  ½ egg salad sandwich
·         Afternoon snack:  none
·         Dinner:  Grilled chicken breast and pulled pork with baked beans (Joes BBQ)
·         Exercise: Only 100 crunches
·         Bonus:  No coffee, soda or beer.  Lots of water!
·         Grade:  B

1 comment:

  1. You go my son. I have confidence in you. Just by everyday posting this personal goal you are on will help you not fail. I will be there reading everyday and supporting you. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete