8.13.2012

Monday, August 13th 2012


Im back, well at least I hope I am and that I can keep up on this.  I have decided to try a different format.  I think I'm just going to list my weight in some crazy large font and go from there.  After all the weight is the most important thing!  However for this post (since its been a while) I will give a quick run down on how things have been.  Back on July 16th I weighed myself and I was at 239.5 pounds.  This set me over the top and put me back into full diet mode!  I was on a roll and had got down to 234 pounds on the day I left to go back east.  Now I knew being on vacation I would probably come home 10 pounds heavier and based on what I ate I'm shocked that I didn't.  When I got home and got on the scale the next morning I was at 235 pounds.  I don't know if the scale was wrong or if I was seeing things, however I was taking it!  I really wanted to jump back into things full force the next day, however I just didn't have the energy and power since being home.  So I took the rest of the week to get back on Arizona time and adjust to being home.  So that beings me into today, Monday August 14th.  I'm focused, ready to eat good again, exercise daily and most important drop the weight! 

234 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment